Monday, November 19, 2012

For the love of .......Marney?

A few months ago it was "For the love of her Crocs" and now?  It's all about Marney. Well actually, Barney.  Yes, our child is going through the "obsessed with Barney" phase.  At first I could handle a little Barney, it was cute, I would sing along as I cleaned- good times. Fast forward a few months and..... Barney is no longer welcome here,  BJ and Baby Bop either (especially those two). BUT,  I will refrain from kicking them out as my little girl loves them and so must I.

Ps.  She is on a 45 minute a day limit.


This video is cute not only because of her cries for Marney, but when she gets mad at us she always takes it out on Otis or her baby doll by telling them No!



And before you think we are evil parents, we gave in a little later....


No comments: