Saturday, November 10, 2012

Busy Mama

So I was looking at the blog a minute ago and realized that I have put so much work into "revamping" that I haven't actually been blogging at all this week.  Kinda funny, I was even thinking of things to blog about and I was completely drawing a blank.  Just figures, right?

Well, this past week has been busy.... I picked up the Monday night shift, then worked my usual Wednesday, Friday and I'll be working tonight, and tomorrow.  Starting next week the club will be opening for dinner on Thursday so I'll be back to my Wednesday-Sunday nightly schedule.  I'm ready for it, it's been busy which means the money has been great.  So between working and starting back at the gym....Yep, once again.  Im not making a big deal about it, since this is my 2,167,452,978 time starting "again", I'm just enjoying it, feeling good and hoping this time- it clicks.  I'll keep you posted on that.

Savannah has been going with me to the gym in the morning, and she enjoys playing in the kid care for the hour that we are there. I missed music class this week, but I'm still going to try and go at least once a week since she loves it so much

Sooooo, with all that, I don't believe I have taken one picture in the past 5 days.  That must be a record. And since a blog post isn't complete without a picture or video, I decided to look back at this exact day on the blog last year, and here's what I found...

Enjoy the throwback!

Savannah's been a busy girl!

No comments: