Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A little of this, that and the other....


 I was so sick a couple of weekends ago and stuck in bed for the entire day 
so Miss Savannah helped keep me entertained

 A short detour before getting in the car....

 "these boots were made for walkin'" 

Helping me make Thanksgiving dinner...

What you talkin' bout Willis?

At my parents for Thanksgiving dinner, and our child decides she wants to be naked.  Um, ok.

She loves wearing "Ga-Ga's"


We went to my in-laws to let their dog out while they were
 away and Savannah was confused saying "where's Mimi"?

5 days a week! Weight be gone!

Oh how she loves getting into my make-up.... and drawing on the cabinets apparently...

Of course she has to check out her work...

She climbed up in her high chair all by herself....yay!! So proud of herself :)


No comments: