Sunday, October 21, 2012

Simple Sunday

I got lucky with having today off, I was for sure I would be scheduled to work today as it's the first Sunday brunch of the season.  So the day started with Shane and my mom having their first meeting regarding their new business, I haven't talked about it at all, but it's something we have been working towards for a couple of years now.  All went great, and we are hoping it just gets better from here.  I'll expand on the business as it progresses; I'd hate to jinx it. We spent a little time playing outside since the weather was awesome today! I almost fell over when I opened the front door this morning and was hit with cold air.  Then Shane headed over to help his parents with their move while Savannah napped.  Once he got home, we were off to the pumpkin patch, she had fun looking at and making her way through all the pumpkins. When we got home it was time to cook dinner so we'll carve our pumpkin tomorrow night.

Work has been going great, I worked a wedding Saturday night which was a lot of fun.  I worked quite a few weddings last season and I just enjoy them. Not only do we make really good money; there's always good music, everyone is happy, drinking and having a great time.   And it helps that I love the people I work with, we always have fun :)

She loves being outside!



 Oooh! What's this mom??
 Since their meeting was just down the road, Gam stopped by for a visit :)
 Then Daddy got home
 She's excited
 "How about this one guys?"
 "Maybe this one?"
 "Do-ghee!"
 She looked over at this little guy and said "Hi Baby"


 One big, One small, and One dirty look
 Haha!

No comments: