Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back to work!


Season is on its way, which means summer is over for me. I was laid off mid April and knew I'd be going back around Sept/October.   Im so happy to say that Savannah and I had a very full and fun filled summer.  I tried my best to stay busy busy with her and I think I succeeded.  Between trips to the parks, many trips to the beach, open gym, kids pools and water parks it's safe to say she had a great summer.  Now, Im looking forward to my favorite time of the year, fall and winter.  My work schedule is nights only so we are still able to stick our plan of avoiding daycare which means we can enjoy the awesome weather thats headed our way!  Am I ready to go back to work you ask? Yes! As much as I love my little munchkin head, mama is ready for a little break.  Even if that break is work.  I enjoyed it last season and I know this year will be even better.  I also think its great for Shane and Savannah to get their bonding time in while mommy is away.  So yep, I start back tonight; bring on the moo-lah!

Here's a look back at our summer...


No comments: