Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Carving & Sensational Saturday

Our little girl was NOT into carving the pumpkin! Not that she could do much obviously, but she didn't want to put her hand into the pumpkin or touch any of the "insides", who could blame her really? The tradition is a little strange.  But the outcome is very cute :)




See what I mean? Cute!

Saturday, as Shane finished up helping his parents move, Savannah and I went to Kids Fest.  It was fun, lots of kids, candy, bounce houses (which she's still too small for,  those kids get ca-razy in there) and Ponys! She had her first pony ride, she was a little hesitate at first but I just told her she was ok and  needed to give it a try.  I was right there with her the whole time and she did great.

Pretty girl with pretty piggys

  Such a pretty park

 I know I have vented before about my hatred of sand, but here I go again.... I despise playgrounds surrounded by sand, I mean seriously?! Whats wrong with mulch?  Grrrrrrr....

 She's a natural ;)

 Yes, it's a picture of the back of her head, but a much better picture of her on Mr. Pony 

 Little Girl, BIG Balloon

Thennnn....

We played outside a little after her nap....

 .... then dinner at Olive Garden

 ...and McDonalds for a quick ice cream cone. 

Another great day if I do say so myself :) 

No comments: