Monday, October 15, 2012

A week in pictures..

Shane was off last week.  Not only was it nice having him home but he got up with Savannah most mornings so mommy got a little break. Thanks Babe!  Unfortunately, we couldn't plan a "real" family vacation because I had to work Wed-Friday nights.  So for Shane I don't think he felt like he really had a vacation.  We are doing everything we can to ensure we are not in this position next year and are able to start our annual family vacay tradition :)

So I stuck to my plan of taking Savannah to music class Tuesday and Thursday, we did a little shopping, got everything I need to make her halloween costume (don't ask, more on that later) went to the park, the mall and over to shane's parents new place (they are in the lovely process of moving, so shane spent a lot of time helping with that)

 Tuesdays Class
 Her new friend Ava.  (I actually worked with Ava's mom back in 2001 and hadn't seen her since...until   I ran into her a couple of months ago in class)
 Learning time
 Our big girl at the park....

 Uh-oh, she got a boo-boo
 Thursdays class, getting spider "tickles" from Ms. Linda

 Catching bubbles with Katie and Robbie
 In the past week she has started puckering up for kisses instead of pulling her lips in. It's so freakin' cute!
 Coloring at Mels.
 Getting Halloween costume supplies
 I was looking at baby clothes when I turned around and she had picked this hat off the rack...
 Where did she go???
 Ha!
 UH-OH~ Busted! On my way home from Target I got pulled over for an illegal U-turn.  Got off with a warning, thank god
 Visiting Mimi and Papa
 Going for a ride on Papa's new wheels
At the mall yesterday, this was the only picture I got- while she was eating a banana

No comments: