Monday, January 2, 2012

My Favorite Pictures of 2011

2011 brought a lot of firsts; my first pregnancy (even though that started in 2010), giving birth, bringing our daughter home and going through all of her exciting firsts.  It's been a great year with our sweet Savannah.

January - 1st day of my 3rd Trimester!
February - Now were ready for baby!
March - Pregnancy Pictures 
April - It was hard picking just one for this month, so I went with our 1st family picture
May - Shane loved this
June - 1st smile that I  caught on camera
July - Happy Birthday Daddy! 
August - This is still our very favorite shot of her
September - Pool Day!
October - My Sister & Maddie's 1st trip down since Savannah was born
November - Just us
December - Our 1st Christmas

Can't wait to see what 2012 will bring! 

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

The Rice's said...

Glad you put my favorite photo up again. The 3rd Trimester. I like the gang sign 3. lol

Shane said...

haha...yea you know whats sup...I should have turned my hand sideways