Sunday, January 29, 2012

Great day! Bad camera!

We had such a great day on Saturday!  I tried taking pictures of everything that we did but I was using  our smaller camera with an old SD card and it was having some major malfunction issues.  I was so bummed :(  So I only ended up with 3 pictures, one of them being blurry.

SO anyway I started out the day with some "Candi" time.  I got a pedicure (that I was in desperate need of)  it was so nice being able to just sit and enjoy being pampered.  I used to get mani-pedi's all the time but when the  finances changed, that was the first luxury to go.  So I really enjoyed it.  And I love having pretty painted toes :)  I took a picture but somehow it was deleted.  Then I went to Pennys and shopped around a bit, I was looking for shoes but no luck.  

Then it was back to the house to get Shane and Savannah and we headed to the "Taste of Pine Island"  just a small festival of food vendors, produce, and other things for sale.  They also had live music which would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't SO loud.  I mean c'mon! But there were a couple of other babies there that Savannah got to visit with.  It's so cute watching her interact with them. (again, I took pictures of her playing but those are gone too) Here's the pictures that didn't get erased..
So cute in her hat
Just chillin'

The weather was gorgeous, so we were all happy to be outside.

After about 2 hours we left and headed home so Savannah could take her nap.....and so we could too!

Then it was time to get ready for our nephews 16th birthday dinner.  Eli turned 16 last wednesday, which just seems crazy to me.  He was only 9 or 10 when Shane and I started dating, it's amazing how much he has grown.   So we put together a "first car survival kit" for him.  Just all the stuff you need for your first set of wheels.  It turned out cute and I think he liked it.   We meant to grab the good camera before we left but we both forgot, so we were still stuck with the crappy one.  Here is the one and only picture that came out.


Funny right?

Then we headed home, put little miss to bed and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine while watching one of our favorite movies....It's Complicated.  We have it on the DVR,  it's so funny...if you haven't seen it, you should!

A great day indeed!

No comments: