Thursday, January 12, 2012

Guilty as Charged

Reading Roni's post last night made me realize I am totally guilty of this! I don't even know why because when Im out in public I usually smile at people as I pass them or if Im in the check out line and someone talks to me first, I'll definitely talk with them.  (I admit, Im usually not the one who starts the conversation)  Although I will say that having a baby with you is definitely a great conversation starter.  I've never talked to so many strangers before! Anyway, at the gym I find myself not even smiling at people as we pass or make eye contact.  What is that?  Is it because Im just so focused on my workout?  I don't know but Im definitely not the only one who does this, no one (besides the staff) ever seems too friendly or approachable at the gym.  

So I think I will join Roni and try to be a little more friendly during my workouts, what could it hurt right? 

No comments: