Sunday, August 14, 2011

F-A-M-I-L-Y Time!

  My Grandma (my mom's mom) came down from Michigan last Tuesday to visit us but mostly to see Miss Savannah.  The last time she was down was in May when little miss wasn't feeling so good.  That was the week we started to realize something wasn't right- turns out it was her formula that she was allergic to.  Anyway, we had a great time with Gram, we went out to eat, did some shopping and got to have lots of fun with Savannah.  Then my mom came down on Friday and stayed up until about an hour ago.  My grandma flew back on Saturday.  Today my mom, Savannah and I had breakfast at Mel's (YUM) then went to visit my other Grandma (my dads mom) she got to meet Savannah when she was only 1 week old.  We visied for about 2 hours then Savannah was ready for a nap so we headed home. My mom headed back home to Sarasota and I picked up the dogs at Shane's parents- they were nice enough to offer to take them for the weekend since they knew we were going to have a full house.

  Savannah was such a good girl; not just today but the entire week of having company and seeing new faces, she was just wonderful.  So it has been a long week and weekend.  Lots of eating out, entertaining and did I mention eating out? I didn't see the gym all week so I have to get back to it tomorrow....ugh.  Why can't I just be skinny and not have to worry about working out and losing weight.  That would really be great.

Anywho,  here's some pictures from our week...

Everyone wants to sit with GG 
Going Shopping
Lunch at Mels 
Rocking Savannah to Sleep
Savannah had her first boo-boo, GG said to put a cold cloth on it
my poor baby
My Mom (Gam) 
Bye GG, had a great week with you!
Savannah had a long week too



No comments: