Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Week with G.G.

My grandma flew in from Michigan on Tuesday to spend time with Savannah and I.  It was so nice having her down and having a extra set of hands during the day! Savannah had a tough week, she was extremely fussy and we just couldn't figure out what was bothering her.  Tuesday and  Thursday she was up for over 10 hours straight during the day; we tried everything and nothing was working. She has been much much better today so I hope that whatever was bothering her has passed.

I wanted to get more pictures while Gram was here but with Savannah not feeling so good I didn't have my camera in hand like I normally do.

Hopefully I'll be able to do my 6 week update video tomorrow.

Taking a nap before going to pick GG up at the airport

Sleepy girl

Ready to go the doctors (she was feeling good that day of course)!

She loves her mobile!

She loves Miss Savannah

Bye GG, we had a great visit with you! We love you!

No comments: