Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Savannah's 12 days old...already!

I'll start out by saying I am loving being a new mommy.  I never really thought of myself as a very "maternal" kind of person and Im sure most people who know me would agree.   But I will say that now that I have my own little girl, the mother in me has taken over.  I love taking care of her and learning about her.  Every day she becomes a little more alert and I love watching her.  She's just amazing. Period. We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

Im hoping to do a labor/delivery and an update video this weekend.  My mom is down for the week so I should be able to do the videos on Saturday.

She's dreamin'

So pretty

Finally starting to feel a little more like myself

Thanks for visiting Laura and Anthony, and Laura thanks for all your help!

Anthony was a good boy, as usual :)

No comments: