Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maddie Lost her First Tooth!


My sister sent me this picture last night....


It brought tears to my eyes to see my niece losing her first tooth and Aunt Candi isnt there to celebrate with her.  You can tell by this picture how proud she is that she has offically lost her first tooth! What a big moment!  The first words out of my sisters mouth when I called were "You're just having your baby and mine is growing up!!" Boy is goes by so fast, you really do have to enjoy every minute with them because before you know it they are losing their first tooth! 

Well my pookie pie (my nick name for maddie) heres to you and losing your first tooth, I sure hope the tooth fairy was good to you!  I love you so much, and I think about you every day.  Hopefully you will be back down to Florida soon to meet your cousin, I can't wait to see you my sweet girl.

I wish I had all the pictures of you from when you were a baby on this computer but I don't.  But I do have these...
You and that hair! Me you and Gam swimming in Tierra Verde...



You were there the day Aunt Candi got engaged...oh it was also Aunt Becky's birthday..
sorry for stealing your  thunder  Beck

And of course you were there the day Aunt Candi got married, you were the best flower girl ever!
And were such a good girl getting your hair done!
You look fabulous in Aunt Candi's wedding shoes!


It was a great day!
Swimming day at your old house...

And boy do you love your Gam!! This was Aunt Candi's 30th b-day


You are so silly!
It's us! We've had a lot good times together kid!
Our last day together before you moved back to Michigan....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absollutely adore the photo of you and Maddie on your wedding day. I would love to have a copy if you can email it:)