Friday, March 11, 2011

34 weeks and A Not So Great Week

I believe I had made the comment in last week's video that "Im trying to stay positive" , "I swear I am" but after this week, Im truly being tested. Started out with a horrible cold that had me in bed for almost two days, then I woke up this morning with the worst pain down my left hip that left me unable to walk. Thennnn, I find out that my sister (who has planned my shower for the past 2 1/2 months) won't be there, which means my niece wont be there either. I was so bummed. So as of now, the cold is still lingering, Im walking like a 90 year old (due to my sciatic nerve) and I wont be seeing my sister until who knows when.

But I digress; Im still trying (my hardest) to be positive. The baby shower is tomorrow and Im looking forward to seeing everyone, even if I am in a wheelchair. ;)

(We didn't get a picture on Friday but here I am right before the Baby Shower)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok you have now passed the mommy test!!It does get better:)
I am disappointed, like you, that Maddie and Sabrina will not be there tomorrow I sure do miss that little face. ( Sabrina's too:) The shower will be great fun. enjoy!!!!

Shane said...

Thanks Phyllis, Im trying my best to make it though! Hope to see you soon :)