Friday, March 4, 2011

33 Weeks!!

Wow, the countdown is really on now! Im excited, anxious, nervous, and even more excited all rolled into one. Thoughts of labor (and pain) has really been on my mind lately. Im worried about where it is going to happen and how quickly I will feel pain. I don't want to be in pain until Im strapped in a hospital bed with the best drugs Blue Cross & Blue Shield can buy in the vicinity!

We're making great progess on Savannah's nursery so I can't wait to do my video where I show you everything completed.

Tomorrow is Childbirth prep class from 9-3, ugh. Im glad we're doing the class but all day, jeesh! We'll get to tour the hospital, which is nice and I'm sure at multiple times throughout the day, I'll have the bejesus scared out of me. Sounds like great fun.

Im still growing growing and growing some more, Savannah never stops moving and I don't think Ive had a good nights sleep in approximately 32 1/2 days. Thats ok, this is good preparation for the days to come, right?

Here I am this morning; is it really possible for this belly to get any bigger??







No comments: