Saturday, March 19, 2011

Its Spring Cleaning Day! (and I'm 35 weeks!)

Shane and I are in the middle of doing some spring cleaning at the ole' household today (Im just  taking a little break) Just when you think your house is pretty clean, you start looking in the corners and crevices and find all kinds of interesting things.  I hate to think of bringing Savannah into a house that isnt clean top to bottom; so were working hard and doing all of our deep cleaning this weekend.  Is this what they call nesting?  Either way, Im glad we're doing it.  We've got the kitchen and bathrooms all done, then tomorrow will be the living room including steam cleaning the furniture and rugs.  I'll work on our bedroom and guest room tomorrow also.  So lets just hope she comes within the next few weeks so the house will still be freshly cleaned :)

Shane has just about finished the changing table so I'll post some pictures of that soon.  We're also almost finished with the nursery which I'll post pictures and do my video next week.

So its a beautiful weekend and were just cleaning and shopping and finishing up last minute baby prep; our little girl could be here any time!

35 weeks!

No comments: