Tuesday, March 29, 2011

36 week Picture, Doc Appt., and No Video Blog....

So Im 36 weeks and 4 almost 5 days pregnant! Wow, it really is getting so close; I can't believe our daughter will be here within 3 weeks.  I am feeling so many different emotions that I can't even begin to explain.

Since I am now on weekly doctors visits, I was at the doctors yet again today. Everything is right on schedule and going great.  Im still 60% effaced (I really don't care for that word) and Savannah has dropped lower since last week.  My little girl is getting into position, and boy can I feel it!  She is putting a lot of pressure on, well, everything.  Just a few more weeks though...

I decided not to do a video this week since there's not much to report.  I'll probably do one this weekend.

Today I surprised my hubby at work and we had lunch together,  I got to meet some of the ladies in the office who are also patiently awaiting Savannah's arrival.  C'mon baby girl, we got a lot people waiting to see your pretty little face :)

Later, we had a little fun with the camera....




No comments: