Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tumble Time

Well I'm really getting the hang of this SAHM bit. (so.... it took me 16 months... so what) Like I've said in the past, staying busy is key! With it being one of the hottest times of the year I've struggled with finding things to do indoors, but finally I've found a few fun places for us to go. With air conditioning. Yes, it's that important. Anywho, last Friday we went to Tropical Twisters, a gymnastics place that offers "open gym" Friday mornings. It was really fun for both of us, it felt more like mommy and me playtime rather then putting her down and letting her just roam. There was a huge open area for her to run and for me to chase her, a trampoline style runway that you can run and jump into a huge foam pit, mats, bars and soft toys for her to play with. All of which I could do with her. For 5 bucks, it was totally worth it.

No comments: