Monday, September 17, 2012

Music class

Savannah and I are really enjoying her "music class" (I put it in quotes only because I feel it's more than just a music class) we went 3 times last week, and Shane got to come along on Saturday. I've been wanting him to see her in that environment, why? Because she's so dang cute! She's so laid back, it's fun just watching her. When circle time starts, which is the music part, she sits on her square by herself, holds onto her maracas- 3 preferably and just stares at Ms. Linda as she sings. She sits through about 10 songs by herself (I sit next to her) Its pretty awesome. I've met a lot of really nice moms and I enjoy the mom talk. So here are some pictures from our classes.
(click on the pictures to enlarge)



Her new buddy Aiden, (someone just walked in)



Look out dolly go!




Playing cash register, a future accountant maybe? No no no.




How many maracas can I hold at the same time?




Catching bubbles!

No comments: