Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kids Kingdom!

Yesterday morning Savannah and I went to Kids Kingdom, a learning and indoor play place. I called ahead and found out they were doing a music class at 10:30, I thought Perfect! And I must say, I got so much more then just music. They did open play for 15 minutes then it was music time where we all sat in a circle with small instruments and the teacher did sing-a-longs. Savannah was mesmerized by it all! Then we did the parachute thingy like they do in gymboree then the teacher did learning and motor skills activities. I can't tell you how great she did and how focused she was while doing it. It was great watching her. I learn so much about her personality when we do these types of things together so I really loved it. Luckily, this place is open everyday (I believe) even on Saturdays so Shane can go. I only had a chance to take pictures when we first got there and she just loved this little car!

No comments: