Friday, December 16, 2011

It’s all a choice. What makes you happy?

Yesterday I had such a healthy, productive GOOD day! I felt great from the time I woke up till the time I went back to bed.  And that's what makes me happy.

Here's how it started....



Papa came over......                 

baby girl crawling

       ...to watch Savannah...
Free exercise clipart of 3 women doing aerobics at the fitness center.









     ...while I got in an awesome workout!



Then....
...time for breakfast, I made a veggie omelette,  1 1/2 pieces of bacon and 1/2 grapefruit.
I continue to try and force myself to like eggs and...it's just not happening.  I wanted to mix it up since
I eat cereal for breakfast every day....But eggs aren't the way to go.
Then I decided to take Savannah to the park....

we started out on the swings....
then for a walk around the park....it was a beauty-ful day!


Now, back to the house....
Auto Clipart Images

For some lunch...

a lean cuisine and salad.  I used to eat lean cuisines all the time when I 
did office work; they were quick, easy and low-cal.  Never all that good.  And they still aren't.  I took a few bites and threw it out..yuck.  So I had my "usual" salad, which is spinach and romaine lettuce, chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, bleu cheese crumbles, fat free croutons, fat free cottage cheese and low cal italian dressing. Now, that was good. 

Then, a little later  it was off to work....

I made over $100 in 2 hours and was home by 10:00.  For dinner I had a cup of my homemade split pea w/ham soup and a piece of prime rib at work (they had extra) no sides though.  

I came home and passed out....
of course this is what I look like when I sleep, doesn't everyone?
So, as Ice Cube would say "Today was a Good Day".

No comments: