Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Funday

I can't tell you how glad I am that this week is over....  I came down with a cold on Thanksgiving, yes folks thats right, on Thanksgiving morning I woke up and could barely even swallow; my throat was so sore. Then I had to get ready for work, yes (again) you heard right- work. on Thanksgiving. Then as Im walking out the door, my head hung low as I leave my hubby and smiling baby girl, Shane yells out "you didn't forget your clip on tie did ya babe?" Um, yeah- kick me while I'm down why don't ya.

Of course it wasn't a surprise or anything about me working, I knew I was going to be scheduled so we planned our family Thanksgiving dinner for Tuesday.  I would complain but work was so busy and I made great money.  So yeah,  sick as a dog on Friday, feeling a wee bit better on Saturday and much better today.  I worked the morning brunch shift then headed home for Sunday Funday with the fam. I couldn't wait! Finally, we get to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. And enjoy this beautiful weather...

We had lunch at a little outdoor restaurant then headed over to the beach....

chew, chew chew

us
checking out all the kids running on the beach...
I just loved the way her little leg was tucked under
she was a little skeptical of the sand at first but it wasn't long before she was crawling in it 
we love showing her new things :)
Hi baby
oops, I cut off the S and H
look at our big girl!
weeeeeee!
The beach was great, the weather was perfect.  Savannah got to crawl in the sand for the first time, we walked the beach a little and we all had a good time.  Looking forward to more Sunday Funday's :)

No comments: