Saturday, November 19, 2011

"No, No, Savannah"

Those just might be her first words......

the purpose of the ottoman is to block the dogs bed which is full of the
dogs toys, sure enough she squeezed her way through...with a doggie toy in hand
"No, No Savannah" 
No, No, you can't play with the dogs leash missy!
Now what are you up to?
Notice my new Vac n Steam?! Loving it, great for keeping
the floors clean and sanitized.  Since she's crawling everywhere I like to keep
them super clean and this thing does the trick!
Busted! She's loves when she can get her little hands (and slobber) on my phone

The only picture I didn't get was with her other favorite NO NO, the remote.  Since she loves it so much, I gave her a remote from an old TV that we don't use anymore.  She wanted nothing to do with it.  



1 comment:

The Rice's said...

Isn't it amazing how ofter we say no now? Usually the cell phone in hand deserves a few fast no no no no's followed with a please don't drop it in the next 1/2 a seconds before I can get it out of your hands.