Saturday, November 19, 2011

7 Months Old!



Little Miss Savannah turned 7 months old on Wednesday the 16th, it's getting really hard to keep her still for her monthly pictures....

you're so funny, mommy!
she spotted the tag 
how do I get off this thing?
i had to do it...
I know I say it every month but I'll say it again...wow! 7 months old already.  She is growing so much and learning something new every day it seems.  She truly amazes her dad and I, we still just sit and watch her every day. She'll crawl across the floor, stop and sit for a minute, look at us and laugh then crawl back.   We may not say anything to each other but I know we are both thinking the exact same thing.  "God, I love her"  It's so funny to think that someone who has been in your life for such a short time can make it so you couldn't think of one single day without them.  We couldn't imagine our lives without this little girl, and why would we?  We've got it all...and we are not taking one second of it for granted.

No comments: