Monday, November 14, 2011

Employee Day at the Beach

So I haven't really talked about it but I did get a job serving at a country club.  I've been there for about a month now and it's going really well.  The money is good and I know it will only get better as the snowbirds come down.  The hours are working out too, 4-5 hours a night and I'm usually home by 9-9:30.  So I still get all my days with Savannah and Shane gets to spend the nights with her.  Then on my 2-3 days off, we all spend it together.  It's amazing how much I miss that little girl when Im not with her.  But I know that Daddy is taking good care of her and they are getting in lots a great bonding time.

Anyway the club had "Employee Appreciation Day" down on the beach.  I was excited to bring Shane and Savannah to show off my sweet little family.  She was such a good girl and everyone thought she was a little sweetie....

daddy and savannah 
just funny
cute
sweet

No comments: