Sunday, February 13, 2011

Long Weekend

My grandparents flew in yesterday; my mom and I went shopping then picked them up at the airport, had dinner then took them  back to their hotel (they are actually staying at the Resort that I work at) made sure they were all settled then headed home.  It was a very long day.  Then today we met them at the Resort and had brunch there, it was so good! We showed grandma around town and did some shopping. We finally made it home around 6 then Ma headed home and Shane's parents stopped by for a visit.  Boy this has been one long day, Im so tired and still haven't had dinner yet....speaking of which, shouldn't Shane be back with our take out by now?  So I had a busy weekend and wish I had just one more day to just relax.  Savannah is making mom very tired these days.  I wasn't able to do my 30 week video today but I will try to do it tomorrow.  Im also planning on doing a video on my experience with PCOS and getting pregnant; for women who are struggling with the same problems I did.  Maybe I can help?  We'll see.....

Here's my "official" 30 week picture....

No comments: