Saturday, February 26, 2011

A little volunteer work and an over due visit with friends...

So today I volunteered at the Greek Fest, just for a few hours.  My boss helps organize it through her church and asked a couple of months ago if I wanted to volunteer.  "Sure"  I say at a very comfortable and not swollen in the least at 6 months pregnant.  Fast forward 2 months and things sure have changed.  My body has been completely taken over.  I no longer have ankles, cannot fit into any of my shoes and my fingers are permanently numb.  This does not make for a very good volunteer.  I did the best I could and stuck it out until Tony, Laura, baby Anthony and Shane came to visit me. We enjoyed some delicious greek food and headed home.

Its been a while since we spent time with Tony and Laura so we all met at Outback later for dinner..




No comments: