Saturday, February 26, 2011

2/23/11 The bedding has arrived!

After searching through the gazillions of different crib bedding choices online, I decided on Ladybugs.  I went back and forth with doing something really pretty such as this beautiful paisley print I found My Baby Same Pink Paisley, which I absolutely LOVED.  Then I found the ladybugs Migi Bananafish Ladybugs, which again, I absolutely loved.  In the end I decided to go for more of a "baby" theme, instead of the "pretty" theme.  I'm happy with my choice, although I must say they make it very difficult! There are so too many adorable choices out there.

So I haven't got it set up yet, I just haven't had the time.  But tomorrow Im going to get it all washed and ironed and put together in the crib. Those pictures to come later.




No comments: