Friday, March 8, 2013

SkinnyCandi: Half Way There!!

25 lbs gone! Oh yes, I can't tell you how great I feel and how ready I am to tackle the next 25.  I'm finally at a point where Im losing something every week.  Today marks 4 months to the day that I started working out. Some may think, and I probably would have thought too, "that's a long time to lose only 25 lbs" but Im looking at it in just the opposite way.  I've lost 25 whole lbs in JUST 4 short months.  I didn't gain, I didn't stay the same, I lost! And I think that's something to be proud of.  Not only that, Im down 2 sizes, I feel better then I have in a long time and Im happy.  Nuff' said.

Im on a roll and there's no stopping me now. Im actually looking forward to buying a bathing suit this summer.  Eek! Who would of thought? Last summer was the first summer where I spent a lot of time outdoors and at the beach, because of Savannah of course.  However, having to buy a bathing suit let alone wear one out in public was humiliating and just an awful experience all together.   But I did it so Savannah could have fun, and hopefully this summer I can sit back relax and enjoy it with her; without the worry of how I look.

My plan is still right on track, working out 5x a week and keeping my calories in check.  Although for the past 2 weeks Im really been on this running kick.  So instead of doing the classes Im been doing mostly running and weights.  It's what Ive been feeling and I don't force myself to do anything when it comes to working out.  Running it is and I'm getting pretty good, today I did a 13 minute mile. Not bad.  My eating is still not so great, I stay within my calorie allowance but I know I could be eating a lot healthier.  Oh well, Im still losing , so maybe the diet part will come later.

I snapped a couple of pictures this morning before heading off to the gym...


 3/8/13 -25 lbs

Savannah weighs under 25 lbs, lol 
(she just had to have her picture taken, since that's what mommy was doing) 

Then she wanted to stand with me ;)

No comments: