Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fun Filled Easter 2013

I was the first to wake up this morning. We have quite a little sleeper on our hands (yes, we know how lucky we are), so by 7:45 I went to check on her and she was just laying there sucking her thumb. My little sweetie pie, I can't even remember the last time she cried to get us to come get her.  So I got her up (and daddy too) and after some milk and cartoons we gave her her Easter basket.  Filled with lots of fun goodies, she was very happy.  Coloring books, hair bows, crayons, candy and more she loved her new trinkets and we loved watching her enjoy them :) 

Unfortunately, Mommy had to work today.  It is what it is. 

Fortunately, Daddy was taking her out to his cousins who lives on a huge piece of property filled with cows, chickens, toys, kids, buggy's and more! Shane said she had a blast, and that's what really matters to me. She came home with dirt under her nails and scrapes on her knees but she didn't care and neither did I.  

Tracy & Paul~ Thank you for showing my little girl such a great time today, I know she had fun and... I think she has a crush on Tucker ;)

She had a great Easter!


















Home, bathed and ready to watch....... guess what? Barney!



No comments: