Monday, March 25, 2013

Catching up...

I definitely go through spurts with the blog, most of time Im pretty good at posting weekly but I just haven't been into it lately.  It happens. Plus I've been working about 6 nights a week, so between that, working out and dedicating Savannah's nap time strictly to the Jodi Arias trial, the blog has definitely taken a back seat.

So what else has been going on?

At Chick-fil-a for the pinewood derby races.  This was the only picture that I got, it was crazy packed there! No time or space for pictures

 Morning after the races, holding her trophy and car

 Look at my big girl.  Eating at her table all by herself for the first time.  She did great, ate most of her lunch with very little mess.  She's very focused on the tv though, Doc McStuffins is on...

 On our way to meet mom and dad for dinner

Waiting outside the restaurant with "baby"


 Kisses




 Changing room camera fun

 Taking my little girl out to lunch

 Date night...

..with my parents

 This is the point where Shane is sick of taking pictures and starts flicking me off in all shots 
(yes, dad and shane have the same shoes)





No comments: