Thursday, April 19, 2012

She's a BIG girl now!

I couldn't wait to get her out of the rear facing car seat and into the forward one.  I believe you can switch them at either 23 lbs or 1 year old, which ever comes first.  For her it was 1 year old.  You know we have a petite little munchkin on our hands.  So after doing a little research and of course finding one that I thought was nice looking we went to babies r us and picked it up.  The box was huge and most likely wouldn't fit in the car, so Savannah and I copped a squat under a tree (in the parking lot) while Shane put it in the car.

This is what she does now when I say "Immm gonna geeet youuuu"  and go in to tickle her.
She pulls her hands in and laughs hysterically.  It's the sweetest thing ever
daddy's always working hard


Is this really my baby girl?

No comments: