Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday Pictures at the Beach

We took Savannah to the beach early Saturday morning to get some birthday pictures.  I was thrilled with the way they turned out.  I'm really getting into this photography thing; trying to get the setting and lighting just right can be difficult but I think we nailed it here... Toot-Toot! (that's me tooting my own horn)  We took the pictures of her in the dress last and that was right when the sun was coming out so those turned out the best, the lighting is absolutely perfect. Im definitely learning as I go.  But I must say the quality of these pictures are pretty darn good.....and they didn't cost a dime! Mommy and daddy made a great photography team :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: