Thursday, October 6, 2011

SURPRISE!

Last week I found out my sister was coming for a visit! I was so excited, I've been hoping since Savannah was born that she could make it down to meet her niece and I know she was trying her heart out to do the same.  She, her husband and my niece Maddie moved back to Michigan 3 days after I found out I was pregnant.  It happened so quickly.  We've never lived this far away from each other for this long and it's been hard.  My niece and I were very close and that has also been very hard.  But they are all very happy up there and doing well so we just have to make the best of being apart.

My sister called me last week and said she was able to get a couple of days off work and was coming down- Surprise! So, Shane and I went to pick her up at the Airport- Savannah decked out in her "I love my Aunt" onesie and Shane had the video camera in hand.  Well, my wonderful sister decided to bring Maddie!- Surprise again!  Maddie has grown so much, long beautiful hair and missing teeth to boot!

My mom came down from Sarasota and stayed for a couple days as well.  It was a quick trip but we all got to spend time together and that's what matters.  I took over 100 pictures so enjoy the slideshow of some of my favorites. :)



No comments: