Sunday, October 23, 2011

Look!!

Savannah made the home page of Lisa Sciandra Photography!

Welcome
Welcome to my website! Here you will find your free, downloadable pictures. Visit regularly to see what's new or become a member to get updated emails sent to you.
If you're interested in a photo session, I currently charge a one-time, hourly rate of $60.  You choose the location -- my house, your house, the beach, the park...  After the session, I edit your pictures and you get all of the best images, downloadable through this website.  If you would like me to print your selected photos for you, I will do so through a reputable photo lab.  I can also create beautiful, customized layouts. 
Call me at: 239.896.5786. 
You can also email me at:  LSciandra@hotmail.com

Our little model :)

No comments: