Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MIA & Storing Breast Milk Idea

My mind has been spinning with different videos that I want to do (including my Savannah updates) but really haven't had a chance.  I think we are unfortunately dealing with a colicky baby; which for anyone who has dealt with this before knows that there is no extra time to do anything.  Except to maybe go outside and scream your head off.  BUT I will explain all that soon...

Anyway, I've wanted to talk about this website/Blog that I've been following for years.  It's great and I've always been able to relate to the wonderful woman behind it.  BUT again, I'll go into more details about her later.  For now, let me just post this video I pulled from Roni's blog on storing breast milk. I watched this years ago when she originally posted it and thought "what a great idea" unfortunately I never got a chance to put it to use but I thought if there are any breast feeding moms who read my blog, maybe they could...


Click the link below.


No comments: