Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 Months Old!

So I took these pictures early, she's technically not two months old until Thursday .... (I got my days all mixed up..oops)

Anyhow,  I just couldn't wait to share these adorable pictures I got this morning.  She has been so happy and content the past few days.  Maybe it was the formula and it needed a little while to really start working.  What a difference! We love seeing her so happy, and these pictures were taken as she was waiting for her morning bottle- that wouldn't of happened 2 weeks ago.

So Shane and I are thrilled that we have a happy and healthy (almost) 2 month old on our hands.

She's Amazing and we love her more and more every day!

She was just smiling away this morning!

Just look at her! My favorite picture so far!

Look at my big girl!

No comments: