Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Savannah Smiles"

So the letters I ordered came in this week and Shane and I finally decided on a color to paint them.  Or should I say spray paint them...

It turned out really cute, and she certainly will not forget her name :) I don't think you can tell from the pictures but there are little ladybugs on each letter. Never mind, we were in the middle of putting the ladybugs on when Shane took the pictures, so there's only a couple on.

Oh, I can't wait to see everything come together!




Could he be any cuter? Don't think so


Awwwww..... What do you guys think?



Do you remember this movie?  



My sister and I loved this movie when we were younger; turns out so did Shane! This little girl was just about as cute as could be and was the inspiration behind us naming our daughter Savannah.



2 comments:

jenni from the blog said...

I've never seen that movie before! But it looks great above the crib!

Unknown said...

Oh the movie is adorable! Great for kids....ok and adults ;) Thanks, were happy with the way it turned out. And I absolutely love your daughters room, so pretty!