Sunday, January 16, 2011

1/16/11 You Can Do It Babe!!

Shane started contractors school on Friday, this is something we have talked about for awhile and finally were able to do it.  I know this is what Shane truly enjoys doing and wants to make a life for us by eventually having his own construction company.  The courses are about a month long, on Saturdays and Sundays.  Then he will take the big exam in March.  I know he can do this, he is so smart and he knows construction.  So I think he's going to do great.  Savannah and I (and OT and lola) are so proud of him already :)

Here's what I came home to the other night...




OT hasn't made an appearance on the blog in a while so here is taking a nap with me yesterday..
He's just so darn cute! (Lola likes to stay on the couch and keep watch while her daddy is out so I couldn't get a picture of her)

No comments: