Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Summer Fun...

Finally, our internet is working again!

Savannah and I have been enjoying our summer, spending lots of time at the park, play dates with Laura and Anthony, swimming at mema and papa's and going to the gym to play while we get our workout on .... The trick to being a stay at home mom? Stay busy!

Sorry about the blurry pictures, my iphone takes much better pictures outside :(

 No more pictures mom!
 We had to get pictures in her 1st nightgown, I mean c'mon
 Hmmm...what's she up to?
 Chick-fil-a with Laura & Anthony (horrible picture, I know)
Taking pictures can be a pain so sometimes I just have to put the camera down and enjoy.  
 Silly butt
 She just fed herself an entire bowl of spaghetti, it was EVERYWHERE! 
Oh and she had major tude that night, can you tell?
 Take me for a ride Mommy! She loves it, but boy is it a back killer for me..
 Play time at the house with Anthony, who clearly didn't want to be in this picture.  
Who can blame him there were new toys to play with!
 Dinner at Chili's - the kid's got balloons!
 Savannah didn't want to let the balloon go until bedtime....
and that's only because I had to steal it from her
 Finally, Daddy gets to go to the park
 Fathers Day..
And look who has Daddy's balloon....
 We spent Fathers Day at the in-laws. We went swimming, but the pool was a little too cold for Savannah, well, even for me.  It's kinda hard to get pictures of her swimming when you're both in the pool with her :( 
 Cousin Eli didn't mind, maybe because he just finished mowing the yard?
 Hanging in the backyard
 Watching papa pull up
 Fun at McDonalds
 She LOVES feeding herself these days
 She also LOVES watching the
 Baby Genius Favorite Nursery Rhymes DVD
Swing me mom!!

No comments: