Monday, May 30, 2011

Another Birthday for Me....

Hmmm.... didn't I just turn 30?!  Seems like just yesterday we met Tony and Laura at Chili's for my 30th birthday; yet I was meeting them there again today for another one.  Can't I just stay 30?  Guess not but it was worth asking.  So yes, tomorrow I will officially be 31,  something about that sentence doesn't sound right to me.  It must be the whole "31" part.  I remember thinking 31 was old, funny how that goes huh?

Well, turning 31 isn't so bad because I have my sweet little girl and my hubby to celebrate with.  And now this is when my our birthdays will not matter anymore and hers will take over.  

Tony, Laura and Anthony were nice enough to take Savannah and I out to lunch today (Poor Shane had to work)

Savannah and I kinda look like extras in a Rice family photo, couldn't you put your arm around us too Tony!!??





2 comments:

The Rice's said...

For your 32nd B Day (at Chilli's) I will put my arm around you too

Unknown said...

We'll see if let you