Monday, May 12, 2014

Savannah starts School!

Savannah started preschool 2 weeks ago, we planned on starting her when she turned 3 so thats what we did.  She's only going part time, 2 half days a week to start then when little miss arrives we will go to 3 half days.  Today started her 3rd week and she did great when I dropped her off, all smiles! What a relief. It hasnt been that easy since her first day.  She got pretty upset the last few times which really surprised me.  And I surprised myself on her first day when I was bawling in the car after dropping her off.  But we're both adjusted now (so it seems) She seems to enjoy it, the teacher says she does great. It's still strange to be home without her, the house feels empty.  But not for long!

I can't believe my little baby Savannah is 3 years old starting school. It's just crazy.

 (I rotated these pictures before uploading and they are still showing up sideways)


 After her second day, I took her to cold stone for a ice cream treat :)


No comments: