Thursday, May 16, 2013


After her shots last Monday, I decided to take her to McDonalds for a treat and a little playtime.  She's now at the age where the doctor is scary to her,  she was a very sad little girl and my heart broke for her.  It was awful to watch.  BUT this made it better :)


 A little later, looking so pretty...

It's so neat to watch my little girl playing with my Barbies from when I was a little girl.  I knew I saved them for a reason.

A beautiful evening for a bike ride...

And to play catch in the front yard....

 Dinner with Mimi...



At the eye doctor for her Stye.  She's all ready to go! This appointment wasn't half as traumatic, thank god.

Another gorgeous day for the park, THIS is why I LOVE being home with my munchkin, we get to have fun together!


Chick-fil-a Family night with the Rice's.  Checking out baby Ethan....

This morning when I went to get her out of bed this is what I found...but she was also sucking her thumb lol

The things you do for your kids... She wanted me to wear her glasses and then she proceeded to take my picture...

No comments: