Friday, February 17, 2012

10 Months Old!



Savannah turned 10 months old yesterday.  She's growing by the second and becoming such a beautiful little girl. I swear we notice changes in her everyday.  She is getting so close to taking her first steps, we know it is coming soon.  As for her first tooth? Not sure when that's going to happen.  But we're not worried about it yet, Im sure it won't be much longer.

I still try to get her monthly picture in her rocking chair but it is getting pretty difficult.  I thought about switching it up a little but I just can't.  I've taking every picture there since she was 1 month old (check out the "watch her grow" tab at the top) so I have to make through to 12 months.  Even if I have to strap her down.  :)

distraction time 
it helped until she threw him on the floor then tried to climb the chair
YAY! Im 10 months old!!

No comments: