Saturday, November 27, 2010

11/27/10 Sick Mama

Sorry we've been MIA on the blog lately. I started to feel like I was coming down with a cold last Monday and sure enough I woke up Tuesday feeling absolutely horrible. I was down for 2 straight days, felt like I was on my death bed. Of course being pregnant, there's not much I can take to help it. I called the doctors to find out what I can take and there are a few things but not much. I started to feel a little better on Thursday but its still lingering. I can't get rid of this sinus congestion.

We had a quiet Thanksgiving, Shane's parents went to Alabama for the week and my mom couldn't come down until Friday so thats when we had our dinner. Everything was good, I haven't seen my mom in 2 months so its nice spending time with her, wish my sister and niece were here :(

Baby Savannah is doing good, 19 weeks yesterday. I can't believe Im already at the half way point! I haven't felt a lot of movement from her lately but I was so out of it the past few days I think I actually forgot about being pregnant. Hopefully she'll start moving around more soon :)

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 comment:

The Rice's said...

Half way already! Wow! I am sure April can't get here fast enough.