Monday, July 16, 2012

Savannah is 15 months old!

All about our 15 month old munchkin...

She weighs 18 lbs 12 oz , our little peanut

She wears a size 4 diaper and size 4 shoe

She wears 18 mth shirts and 9-12 mth bottoms

She has 2 teeth on the bottom and one poking through on top

She drinks 2-3 bottles of milk a day and mostly water in a sippy cup throughout the day.  Sometimes I'll add a splash of Motts Tots juice

She eats 3 meals a day and usually 2 snacks

She LOVES fruit, especially blueberries

Some of her other favorite foods are:

Scrambled eggs
Oatmeal
Waffles
Peanut butter sandwich
Goldfish
Crackers
Cookies
Spaghetti
Pasta

I stopped making homemade baby food at 11 mths

She pretty much takes 1 nap per day now

Her bedtime routine is bath then bottle with mom or dad then we lay her down turn the projector and fan on and walk out.  We've never have a problem with bedtime

Her bedtime is between 7-8 o'clock and sleeps till 7 every morning (lucky mama)

One of her favorite words is Baby and more recently "No, No"

She loves when we put her shoes on

She is great with our 2 chihuahuas, she still has yet to try and pick them up.  Not that they would ever let that happen....

She follows mommy around the house through out the day, always.  However, when we are out and about she is very independent

Hmmmmm....what else???

Just a thought.....I wouldn't take my time as being a SAHM (stay at home mom) for anything in the world.  I know her inside and out, every mood, facial expression, every thing.  I have been there for every "first" and every milestone.  And even though there have been times I questioned it, I am so glad I made the decision to quit my job to be home with her.  You can't turn back time.  No regrets :)

No comments: