Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cleaning with mommy


I've grown very accustomed to cleaning with a little one around, especially one who is my constant shadow.  It definitely takes me longer to get things done, but they get done regardless and I always try to have some fun with her in between. Usually we dance around together :)

So Im kinda a weirdo about the house being clean when we go away.  Whether it's for the weekend or a week, the house must be spotless.  I'm telling you, it's a little crazy.  I even clean the fridge, not just of food but wipe down all the shelves and everything.  All laundry has to be done, everything dusted, floors done...etc. I really hate the idea of coming home to a unkept house with piles of dirty laundry.  I tend to take it overboard though.  Oh well, I am a product of two obsession clean freaks.  That's my excuse.  Better then being a dirty freak.  well, you know what I mean ;)


(please excuse my horrible indoor iphotos)


can I help mommy?
Hmmm...what do I do with these things?

Uh-oh, break for boo-boo

kiss it and make it all better!

 "I'll supervise Mom"

No comments: