Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th - Then & Now

We had a great 4th of July! The Rice's had a couple of extra VIP tickets to Red, White and Boom and were nice enough to offer them to us.  This was our first time going, it's always too hot this time of the year and I don't handle the heat all that well.  But now that we have a very active 15 month old, we take every opportunity to get out of the house with her! It was fun, the kids played, and being all fancy with our VIP status, we got free food, beer, drinks, an a/c filled tent and the rolls royce of "port-a-potties".  Seriously, the nicest one I've ever seen. We couldn't stay to watch the fireworks but we had a good time and so did Savannah.

Last year, she was only 2 1/2 months old so we stayed home but I loved going back and looking at the pictures I took of her, it's amazing how much she has changed...


and this year...


I can't tell you how much I love watching her grow! 

Pictures from yesterday....

http://snack.to/punarisi

No comments: