Monday, July 30, 2012

Family Time

Getting in lots of family time! My grandma flew in from Michigan on Saturday then my mom came down from Sarasota on Sunday.  We've all just been hanging out, eating, eating some more and enjoying our little munchkin.  
Heading out to Olive Garden, and little miss squirmmy pants wants Down!

 This little girl loves her sunglasses!

 Who? Me?

 Gotta just let her go sometimes!

Hangin' with Gigi sharing snacks

 Now we're off to brunch at MarinaVillage
My grandma, mom, me and Savannah - 4 generations :)

...and of course Shaney

Savannah was tearing up the oranges!

 I worked in the accounting department at the Resort at MarinaVillage throughout my pregnancy but decided not to go back after I had Savannah.  There is a nice restaurant there that over looks the water, thats where we decided to go Sunday morning....
 She loved running around the huge resort inside and out, and she got to see some fishys 

 night time fun (she loves wearing her shoes at all times)

 Sharing a brownie with Gigi

More fun to come :)

No comments: